Connect Now To Instantly Access Premium Content

Camilo Kocens, NLHE Expert at PokerVIP.com

NLHE0 Videos0 Articles No Reviews

Camilo Kocens

My name is Camilo, I'm a 24 years old cash grinder from Argentina. Started playing poker when I was 18, with $10 in my cashier and a lot of 2nl tables to sit in. For a long time I grinded the micros, always winning but never taking it too seriously.

Until now. This year I decided to see how far I can get

The graph below are my 2018 results on PokerStars. It's 60% 25nl Zoom, and the other 40% is a mix of everything.

Now I'm playing 50nl, having good results so far, and working a lot on my game so I can move to 100nl ASAP.

And after that, the plan is to crush OneHouse/TwoHouse, date Margot Robbie and maybe win the WSOP Main Event.

I hope the best for all of you, stay young and invincible.


Reviews

No Reviews

You need to be logged in to post a review

No reviews yet
Why don't you let us what you think?

Sign Up To Watch More

It only takes 1 minute to register and unlock access to unlimited poker videos.

OR

Take Part In This Promotion

Its easy, simply register with one of the rooms below and add your username to your PokerVIP account

Its easy, simply register with one of the rooms below and add your username to your PokerVIP account.
Add your "Room Name" username and register with PokerVIPEarn 250 VIP Points Instantly & 10 VIP Points for Every $1 in Rake.

"Room Name" Screename:

Register
Login

PokerVIP Credentials:

PokerVIP Credentials: