PC/Laptop for Poker
•Edited 5 years ago
Please provide me with some basic info:
1) What's your budget? This is very important. You can always build "something better" so it's important to decide on a budget first. It's cool to give a range (400-500£. 800-1000£ etc.) but you have to decide on something.
2) What will you be using your PC for? Poker, gaming (if so what kind of games will you play), software/game development, music production etc.
3) If it's mostly for poker provide me with some details about your poker sessions. Playing 2 speed tables without a HUD requires very different processing power than playing 24 tables on 3 monitors with holdem manager, table ninja and note caddy running.
4) Do you need a monitor, operating system, mouse, keyboard?
5) Where do you live? Prices can differ depending on your country of residence. Also, if you want to buy in specific shop please provide me with a link to their website (thou I'd advise being flexible because some shops have limited stock/high prices etc.)
I'm not super familiar with UK shops, but with https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/ it's not a problem. If you have any computer related questions don't hesitate to ask!