Goin' Fer It In 2017 - The Online Edition
This will be the online challenge log, the live challenge is HERE
Once I've completed all the free content on the site, I will be joining Tournament Poker Edge, which I think will benefit both of these challenges. Online poker has been taking a back seat recently as I've been playing live more but will be aiming to play 2 full schedules of online tournaments a week. Going forward I may look at selling action weekly once I have a regular schedule set-up.
Across both challenges I will be running an overarching 12 month challenge, as well as 6x 2-monthly challenges. So the first for both journeys will be until the end of February.
The main sites I'll be playing on are Pokerstars, Party Poker and TonyBet.
Online 12 Month Challenge
- Exceed $10k in Cashes
- Cash for more than $2k in one tournament
- Keep a log of ALL profit and losses every time I play
- Complete the Tournament Poker Edge "University"
- Increase my average buy-in
Jan 6th - Feb 28th Monthly Challenge
- Complete all the free content on Tournament Poker Edge
- Win 1 Open Face Chinese tournament on TonyBet
- Post hands weekly on here and on the Facebook Hand Review Group
- Increase Pocket 5's Party Poker cashes to over $3k
In the case that I qualify online for a live event, I will top-up the online balance with the amount it cost to qualify.
I hope it doesn't get too confusing running both journeys at the same time but we should be good! I will be posting hands, recording sessions, will be honest with myself and with you guys, asking for help. I will also screenshot every cash, and also log the profit/loss after every session