Posted 3 years ago
Ok so Day 3 is in the bag. Sadly my mate and sweat Marc bust 8 off the money. I think he did the right things tho and would not have cared about the min cash either and just done what was needed to be done.

Good news is Steve is still in although only has about 10bb. Jason Koon has nicknamed him 'Herpes' as he never goes away. He was basically all in a lot and just kept doubling then dwindling, then doubling, then dwindling. $10.8k locked up which is his biggest live score to date. He was on the feature table all day so was pretty fun just sitting back and railing him. Today he won't be as there is a table with Mercier, Chidwick and a Scottish guy who almost knocked some Brazilian out (physically) so i think that will be the 'good for TV table'. Anyways a couple of doubles up takes him to top 10 in chips so the $900k dream is still alive. 70 remaining! Also my good mate Toby Lewis is still in with around 16BB so hopefully he can spin it up today.

Posted 3 years ago
Day 4 streaming live now Here
Posted 3 years ago
Sadly the fun ended for our sweat Steven Heron just before the end of day 4 busting 26th for $23k. Great run and really fun to rail/watch on stream. He will crush the next one!

Notables still remaining

- 3rd Fabian Ortiz 2.3Million
- 7th Stephen Chidwick 1.4Million
- 8th Toby Lewis 1.39Million
- 10th Matt Waxman 1.2Million
- 11th Tony Gregg 1.1Million
- 13th Mike Watson 952k
- 18th Fedor Holz - 492k

Stackeeeeeeed field. All locked up $32000 and will play down to the FT
Posted 3 years ago
Jon-PokerVIP: Sadly the fun ended for our sweat Steven Heron just before the end of day 4 busting 26th for $23k. Great run and really fun to rail/watch on stream. He will crush the next one!

Notables still remaining

- 3rd Fabian Ortiz 2.3Million
- 7th Stephen Chidwick 1.4Million
- 8th Toby Lewis 1.39Million
- 10th Matt Waxman 1.2Million
- 11th Tony Gregg 1.1Million
- 13th Mike Watson 952k
- 18th Fedor Holz - 492k

Stackeeeeeeed field. All locked up $32000 and will play down to the FT

Nice cash for Steven!

LETS GO FEDORRRRRR
Posted 3 years ago
The Final Table is hereeeeeeeeeee and will be streamed with hole cards UP shortly.

Attached Image

My bro Toby is 3/6 i believe and ready to win! Had a message off him this morning saying "time to get another trophy"

LETS GO BABYYYYYYYYY
Posted 3 years ago
Tuned in and ready to go Laugh
Posted 3 years ago
Stream link Here
Posted 3 years ago
My word who said poker is dead! That surgeon didn't even know how to read a board and won 150k Smile
Posted 3 years ago
So Vanessa Selbst is in the commentator booth with Jason and she is slightly drunk. Not in a bad way but she is spilling some EPIC coaching basically. She is legit talking through every hand with top level analysis.

Any serious poker you must watch this Now
Posted 3 years ago
Gregg limping his big hands a lot! Interesting
Posted 3 years ago
Congrats to Mike Watson!

Unfortunately I was asleep and missed the heads up battle Sad

Attached Image

It only takes 1 minute to register and unlock access to unlimited poker videos.

OR

Take Part In This Promotion

Its easy, simply register with one of the rooms below and add your username to your PokerVIP account

Its easy, simply register with one of the rooms below and add your username to your PokerVIP account.
Add your "Room Name" username and register with PokerVIPEarn 250 VIP Points Instantly & 10 VIP Points for Every $1 in Rake.

"Room Name" Screename:

Register
Login

PokerVIP Credentials:

PokerVIP Credentials: