NL100 party poker

Posted 1 month ago

Attached Image

villain is loose reg
this is my 3bet range vs hj
Attached Image

and think villain calling ragne is thisAttached Image

i m holding Ad4d, but my question is what to do with my hole range on turn, bet small , push all in, x/all in some of range, bet half pot with some value and some bluff, or check/call some check/fold some and check/all in some
kuca86

Last Post 3 weeks ago by

kuca86

Views

Copy post URL
https://www.pokervip.com/forum/poker-strategy/nl100-party-poker?nav=5bc18030d39043ce0f8b45cc
Posted 3 weeks ago
Villain being a loose reg isn't much of a description. Does he call down light? Bluff too much? I'm assuming the latter as it's tough to be loose passive and a reg. Therefore if I'm looking to move away from a GTO style OTT to exploit his wider range and heavy bluff % than perhaps is ideal, I would begin checking quite a lot of my value range OTT to protect my give it up range. I would x/c with AdcKx KQs x/shove AA, most nfd. I would bet KK a few combo draws eg 9d8d AdcJdc AdcTdc.
What is our betting range OTF like? I think it's better in these scenarios to take out flop betting range and villains calling range OTF and then compare. I doubt your cbetting JJ and TT OTF here for example.
Posted 3 weeks ago
I m cbetting for 33% almost all my range

It only takes 1 minute to register and unlock access to unlimited poker videos.

OR

Take Part In This Promotion

Its easy, simply register with one of the rooms below and add your username to your PokerVIP account

Its easy, simply register with one of the rooms below and add your username to your PokerVIP account.
Add your "Room Name" username and register with PokerVIPEarn 250 VIP Points Instantly & 10 VIP Points for Every $1 in Rake.

"Room Name" Screename:

Register
Login

PokerVIP Credentials:

PokerVIP Credentials: