Posted 5 years ago
Hey guys and girls,

If you want a leak finder doing on your game, feel free to post your positional stats and any other screen shots from Hold Em Manager and Poker Tracker in this thread and members can chime in and give you advice on potential leaks, where you can improve and everything else.

Ideally we want to see stuff like:
-VPIP/PRF/3bet and all the rest
-positional stats
-openings from various position

Try to post a sample that has at least 10,000 hands or more, as anything else would be difficult to comment on. See here on how to upload pictures
Posted 5 years ago
Nice idea m8 ! Will post soon and need some advice also .
Posted 5 years ago
Very cool initiative, cool that you help people !

Will post my stats also soon Smile
Posted 5 years ago
no problem team, so get posting!
Posted 5 years ago
EnterG:

Nice idea m8 ! Will post soon and need some advice also .





PokGod:

Very cool initiative, cool that you help people !

Will post my stats also soon


What's keeping ya so long Laugh
Posted 5 years ago
They are actually ready on my laptop, but last time wasn't able to upload then, will give it another shot in an hour Smile
Posted 5 years ago
,
Posted 5 years ago
f
Posted 5 years ago
f
Posted 5 years ago
1st graph: 3-bet, think It's to low and it should be around 10%.
2nd: Shout comments:) VPIP, PFR, Call 2bet
3th: like to hear some thoughts, showdown, turn AF, river AF => maybe these stats aren't really close to reality because sample is to small ?

Posted 5 years ago
What stakes do you play? if its 10nl or higher, yeah I would defo get that 3bet higher, would want the Btn to around 10-12% ideally,pound pressure on the regs.

I think our PRF on the BTNshould be much higher, whats your "UO button raise?". As a rule of thumb I tend to open every single button that comes around to me until regs adjust. If you're new to poker or don't think your good enough, remove like 20-30% of hands and play the other 70%.

your WWSF is kind of low too, seems like your not fighting enough for smaller pots? or giving up a bit to often from the jump in your cbet/turn cbet stats. For sure your turn cbet on the button and turn cbets in general is quite low, shows you're not barreling enough As a reg I would look into that and float you a lot, knowing you're gonna give up on the turn.

Its only a small sample though, but does anything of this ring true when you play? Maybe start posting a few hands in this section where you're unsure about two/three barreling or not and see if the team can help you out.
Posted 5 years ago
This is my last 50K hands sample in NL10. It's a limit Im playing at present and I'm not proud of my results.
I think lately Im getting into spots where I try to be aggressive and that is being counter productive. I think I'll start playing more safe and only committing to certain pots when I believe I have the best hand. Pushing in this limit with weak hands or just draws I believe is not profitable because villains will call with weak hands that beat you if you don't hit your draw.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Posted 5 years ago
Harvie:

What stakes do you play? if its 10nl or higher, yeah I would defo get that 3bet higher, would want the Btn to around 10-12% ideally,pound pressure on the regs.
I think our PRF on the BTNshould be much higher, whats your "UO button raise?". As a rule of thumb I tend to open every single button that comes around to me until regs adjust. If you're new to poker or don't think your good enough, remove like 20-30% of hands and play the other 70%.
your WWSF is kind of low too, seems like your not fighting enough for smaller pots? or giving up a bit to often from the jump in your cbet/turn cbet stats. For sure your turn cbet on the button and turn cbets in general is quite low, shows you're not barreling enough As a reg I would look into that and float you a lot, knowing you're gonna give up on the turn.
Its only a small sample though, but does anything of this ring true when you play? Maybe start posting a few hands in this section where you're unsure about two/three barreling or not and see if the team can help you out.






Play 10NL atm.

UO = unopened ? That's the raise first in wich is about 41 % of hands, Ok It should be around 70%.

"your WWSF is kind of low too, seems like your not fighting enough for smaller pots? or giving up a bit to often from the jump in your cbet/turn cbet stats. For sure your turn cbet on the button and turn cbets in general is quite low, shows you're not barreling enough"

This I feel is spot on! I feel like I barrel a lot on the flop but when called I only continue with hands with good equity, and a good pair or something. A small pair or overcards or medium strenght hands I don't tend to bet because I feel they have a lot of better hands. I will try to find some hands where this hapenned and see if I could have done more (barreled)!
Posted 5 years ago
PokGod:

Harvie says:

What stakes do you play? if its 10nl or higher, yeah I would defo get that 3bet higher, would want the Btn to around 10-12% ideally,pound pressure on the regs.
I think our PRF on the BTNshould be much higher, whats your "UO button raise?". As a rule of thumb I tend to open every single button that comes around to me until regs adjust. If you're new to poker or don't think your good enough, remove like 20-30% of hands and play the other 70%.

your WWSF is kind of low too, seems like your not fighting enough for smaller pots? or giving up a bit to often from the jump in your cbet/turn cbet stats. For sure your turn cbet on the button and turn cbets in general is quite low, shows you're not barreling enough As a reg I would look into that and float you a lot, knowing you're gonna give up on the turn.

Its only a small sample though, but does anything of this ring true when you play? Maybe start posting a few hands in this section where you're unsure about two/three barreling or not and see if the team can help you out.







Play 10NL atm.

UO = unopened ? That's the raise first in wich is about 41 % of hands, Ok It should be around 70%.

"your WWSF is kind of low too, seems like your not fighting enough for smaller pots? or giving up a bit to often from the jump in your cbet/turn cbet stats. For sure your turn cbet on the button and turn cbets in general is quite low, shows you're not barreling enough"

This I feel is spot on! I feel like I barrel a lot on the flop but when called I only continue with hands with good equity, and a good pair or something. A small pair or overcards or medium strenght hands I don't tend to bet because I feel they have a lot of better hands. I will try to find some hands where this hapenned and see if I could have done more (barreled)!

Yeah I would suggest posting a few hands where you're unsure i you should barrel or not and let the guys and girls on here help you out. Even if you have crap equity, if a scare card comes on the turn, depending on the situation we may want to 2 barrel to get them to fold medium/weak made hands. Well anyway post some hands, best way to learn and improve buddy :).

@viper I will answer your post tomorrow, got a banging headache, can't fully concentrate at the moment.
Posted 5 years ago
Viper:

This is my last 50K hands sample in NL10. It's a limit Im playing at present and I'm not proud of my results.
I think lately Im getting into spots where I try to be aggressive and that is being counter productive. I think I'll start playing more safe and only committing to certain pots when I believe I have the best hand. Pushing in this limit with weak hands or just draws I believe is not profitable because villains will call with weak hands that beat you if you don't hit your draw.



Viper first thing your VPIP and PRF is to far apart, is this FR or 6max? I will go ahead and assume 6max. You need them numbers a bit closer together, like 20/17 or something. Are you cold calling a lot and when you should may be squeezing in 3bet bluffing.

I would defo wanna get your 3bet on the button higher to like 7-10% for obvious reasons as we have the best position.

your btn opening is only 35%! Mine is usually 90%+, you need to open more hands there mate, the BTN is the place were we make all our money, so we should play as many hands as we can.

Whats your turn cbet?

Given a quick look at them stats, it seems like you are calling too much pre flop and not folding/3betting/squeezing as often as you should. You're also not using the button to the full potential and should start opening up a bit more. I would like to know your turn cbet too
Posted 5 years ago
Harvie:

Viper says:

This is my last 50K hands sample in NL10. It's a limit Im playing at present and I'm not proud of my results.
I think lately Im getting into spots where I try to be aggressive and that is being counter productive. I think I'll start playing more safe and only committing to certain pots when I believe I have the best hand. Pushing in this limit with weak hands or just draws I believe is not profitable because villains will call with weak hands that beat you if you don't hit your draw.



Viper first thing your VPIP and PRF is to far apart, is this FR or 6max? I will go ahead and assume 6max. You need them numbers a bit closer together, like 20/17 or something. Are you cold calling a lot and when you should may be squeezing in 3bet bluffing.

I would defo wanna get your 3bet on the button higher to like 7-10% for obvious reasons as we have the best position.

your btn opening is only 35%! Mine is usually 90%+, you need to open more hands there mate, the BTN is the place were we make all our money, so we should play as many hands as we can.

Whats your turn cbet?

Given a quick look at them stats, it seems like you are calling too much pre flop and not folding/3betting/squeezing as often as you should. You're also not using the button to the full potential and should start opening up a bit more. I would like to know your turn cbet too


His 3bet stat from the BTN is pretty much perfect actually, people 3bet too much from the BTN. Also BTN UO should be only like 50 90 is just stupidly high its going to be less +EV than opening 50% as our range is now super super weak so even villains weak calling range from the BB is going to crush us.
Posted 5 years ago
StewieStag:

His 3bet stat from the BTN is pretty much perfect actually, people 3bet too much from the BTN. Also BTN UO should be only like 50 90 is just stupidly high its going to be less +EV than opening 50% as our range is now super super weak so even villains weak calling range from the BB is going to crush us.

Do you think so? The higher we play the lower my BTN UO is ,but at the lower levels, I tend to open ATC if I was to play 25nl
Posted 5 years ago
I'm 3betting BTN v CO higher so like 10% or so but v EP/MP I'm only 3betting like KK+ and then like KJo maybe a KTs as we are just never get a good result if we 3bet say QQ/AQ+ here. villain either folds worse PP/worse Ax or 4bets with KK+/AK so we are crushed by his continuing range. Calling with like TT is going to be +EV 3betting might still be but defo lower EV. we have position post flop so might as well take a bunch of hands that play really well v EP (suited aces, 66-QQ suited BW) and try and cooler him. Also these hands can call some squeezes and can "float" on a bunch of flops when we say flop a BDFD + a pair.

With the BTN UO I agree it should be higher than 35 probs more like 50. but 90% is just too high. You have to make 74o +EV to open and it is just not going to be +EV v villains calling range. So you begin looking at the bottom 40% of you range and realise that the EV of raising those hands is going to be close to 0 so why bother? Regs will also begin to play back if they see you stealing a lot even if it is out of spite its still not good for us.

I'm not saying opening 90% is -EV it's just either not as high EV as opening 50% or if it is slightlyyyyy higher its just a ball ache to play 40% more hands to make no extra money ;P
Posted 5 years ago
No I like your thought processes, I agree with points you mentioned but I still also see the benefits of what I mentioned. I do thin 90% may be to high, but IP I feel I can play well with most hands at the limits I play.
Posted 5 years ago
Thx Harvie for your reply. I will post my CB stats as soon as I can

Sign Up To Watch More

It only takes 1 minute to register and unlock access to unlimited poker videos.

OR

Take Part In This Promotion

Its easy, simply register with one of the rooms below and add your username to your PokerVIP account

Its easy, simply register with one of the rooms below and add your username to your PokerVIP account.
Add your "Room Name" username and register with PokerVIPEarn 250 VIP Points Instantly & 10 VIP Points for Every $1 in Rake.

"Room Name" Screename:

Register
Login

PokerVIP Credentials:

PokerVIP Credentials: