MPN MANCHESTER PACKAGE for sale 20.-23. July, Value 1500€

Posted 2 years ago

Hi,
i won a package for the MPN Pokertour in July in Manchester and want to sell it.

Here the facts:
-Entry into the £550 Main Event (£150,000 Guaranteed)
-Entry into the £110 MPNPT Manchester Poker Cup
-Accommodation for four nights at the Park Inn by Radisson including breakfast for you and a guest
-A Players Welcome Party where you can meet the other players and the MPN staff
-€200 towards your travel and expenses

Further information abot the package and the venue:
https://www.mpnpokertour.com/events/manchester-20-23-july/

The tournament Buyins for 660 Pounds (780€) are like cash and on top of that there are another 200€ cash in the package.
The hotel is a 5! star hotel.

Security:
Since i am new here some words to this so you dont have to worry at all. I have won the package on Stanjames. The sell if offcially allowed. And is going via the Stanjames pokermanager directly. Which means once we managed to agree to a price, we both message him that. And then the money will be deducted from your account and the package be credit, all done by him. And for me it s the other way around. So there is zero risk involved, neither for you nor for me.

Price is negotiable!

Write your offers here in the Thread or send me a private message

If you have any questions feel free to ask Smile

Cheers
ilovegirls

Last Post 2 years ago by

ilovegirls

Views

Copy post URL
https://www.pokervip.com/forum/the-marketplace/mpn-manchester-package-for-sale-20-23-july-value-1500?nav=590c17ded3904396238b4648
Posted 2 years ago
Push Smile
What s the issue? Why is noone intrested? I thought there are a lot of UK players here? Nice stop and you will get some discount Wink

It only takes 1 minute to register and unlock access to unlimited poker videos.

OR

Take Part In This Promotion

Its easy, simply register with one of the rooms below and add your username to your PokerVIP account

Its easy, simply register with one of the rooms below and add your username to your PokerVIP account.
Add your "Room Name" username and register with PokerVIPEarn 250 VIP Points Instantly & 10 VIP Points for Every $1 in Rake.

"Room Name" Screename:

Register
Login

PokerVIP Credentials:

PokerVIP Credentials: