Been playing cash on and off this week and absolutely delighted with how I’ve been playing overall, coming into the week prior to this feeling extremely confident which is nice! Still awaiting a handful of people to pay but have firm commitments from everyone left so we definitely have enough sold for this to go ahead.
A few points worth mentioning, all common sense but no harm flagging before we start:
1) Depending on how day 1s go I might not play 100% of advertiser tournaments. For example, if I have a deep run going I might elect not to reg something so that I can focus on the deep run. In this event I will either refund stake for that event in full with winnings (inc markup obv), or else will substitute it with a similar buy in tournament on a separate day.
2) For the evening starts at 6pm I will be late regginf events by approximately an hour as we put our son to bed at about 7 so will start playi after that. All scoops have an extremely slow structure with large starting stacks so at no point will I be late regginf an event where I am coming in short stacked, there will always be plenty of play when I start.
3) Most people have/will he paying by stars, all winnings for these will be paid back via stars. For people that have used alternative payment methods, if possible I will still use stars as it is the most straight forward. Where it is not possible, I will use whatever method you paid me by. All winnings will he withdrawn from stars in euro, so you will receive the euro cash equivalent based on stars conversion rates on the day.
Let me know if anyone has any questions/I haven’t covered anything!