Posted 1 year ago
Thanks Ash! GL to us both!

The session will start at 11:30 ET last minute firing the $11 WCOOP on my own and 30 mins late reg'ing the $27 first event of our package.

Here are the final schedule and breakdown of the shares spreadsheet I will be updating as I play:

Attached Image

If Jon comes in at some point before any major score has taken place, my buddy Mike is willing to give up some of his shares, but if a decent score occurs or Jon simply doesn't respond/want any then this will be the final splits and we'll try to have a profitable series.

Thanks to all who invested!

I'll be unhidden, so feel free to rail if you wish! Bust out hands will be posted here.
Posted 1 year ago
Sorry guys, some of the guys who had taken the reserves offsite have backed out and I'm like $170+ short now and I was already taking a bit of a gamble with this package, so unfortunately I'm out. I have scheduled refunds for those who paid by PayPal, I assume you get some form of notification via email about this, some of the money had been cashed out already, so it says it takes a couple days to pull it from bank and send it off, but again I assume this info is in the emails from PayPal too.

Thank you to those who came through with their purchases, I'm sorry it didn't work out, I am fairly sure this will be my last time bothering to attempt to sell a package. At least for a long while. I'm just going to stick to playing some side poker for the time being.

I will continue to update and check this thread until everyone is paid back in completion.
Posted 1 year ago
Money has left my bank account, so if you don't have your refunds, I am sure it won't be long.

Thanks
Posted 1 year ago
Sorry didn't see this in time...so busy atm. Sorry to hear you had to cancel

It only takes 1 minute to register and unlock access to unlimited poker videos.

OR

Take Part In This Promotion

Its easy, simply register with one of the rooms below and add your username to your PokerVIP account

Its easy, simply register with one of the rooms below and add your username to your PokerVIP account.
Add your "Room Name" username and register with PokerVIPEarn 250 VIP Points Instantly & 10 VIP Points for Every $1 in Rake.

"Room Name" Screename:

Register
Login

PokerVIP Credentials:

PokerVIP Credentials: