PokerVIP Picks• 633 Views • on 16/8/22
The Bankroll Management Formula I've Used for Years is now available to you.
THE 80/20 BANKROLL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM Commonly known as the 80/20 rule, The Pareto Principle states that 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes. For example, it’s common for a business to receive 80% of their revenue from 20% of their clients. The 80/20 rule has been widely observed in other areas of life as well. One may find they wear 20% of their clothing 80% of the time. If the Pareto Principle seemed to apply in life and business, why couldn’t it work for bankroll management in poker? I decided to test it out. I’d use 80% of my money for cash games to generate a stable income and virtually guarantee a profit, while leaving 20% of my money for higher risk and reward opportunities, tournaments. Of course, there’s always some subtle tweaks one needs to make, such as planning for expenses, taking shots, and buying and selling pieces, but overall I’ve pretty much used this system to manage my bankroll for the majority of my poker career.