Goin' Fer It In 2017 - The LIVE Edition
•Edited 2 months ago
This will be the LIVE challenge log, the online challenge is HERE
Once I've completed all the free content on the site, I will be joining Tournament Poker Edge, which I think will benefit both of these challenges. I've been playing live a lot more over the past 6 months and it's really been paying off after had some nice results the past couple of months, far exceeding my expectations.
There's a lot to look forward to over the first few months of the year. I have a £550 ticket to be used at Dusk Till Dawn, which I'll probably use for a WPT event, there's also the APAT World Championships in Manchester in April (Will post more details closer to the time), and a new tournament series at Dusk Till Dawn which are £220 with £100k guaranteed. These run weekly and I will be aiming to qualify online for a few of these.
Across both challenges I will be running an overarching 12 month challenge, as well as 6x 2-monthly challenges. So the first for both journeys will be until the end of February.
Live 12 Month Challenge
- Cash for more than I did in my previous challenge ($10,369), so my challenge for this year is to cash for $10,370, not including any bounties or added seats.
- Cash MORE times than last year (24 live cashes in 2016), so cash 25 times
- Keep a log of ALL profit and losses every time I play
- Complete the Tournament Poker Edge "University"
Jan 6th - Feb 28th Monthly Challenge
- Complete all the free content on Tournament Poker Edge
- Re-read Zach Elwoods' "Reading Poker Tells"
- Win 1 live tournament
- Post hands weekly on here and on the Facebook Hand Review Group
Will post Hendon Mob stats for the start of this challenge once all of last years are on there and updated