Bet365 €75 and Sky £75 tournaments tickets for sale - up to 33% off

Posted 2 years agoEdited 2 years ago

Hi,
I won some tickets in the OPL but I can't play there and want to sell them.
Attached Image

Bet365 €75 tickets - for €55 (~60 USD)
Sky £75 tickets - for £55 (~70 USD)

You can take also both of them for ~116 USD (€50 + £50)
AshVIP

Last Post 2 years ago by

AshVIP

Views

Copy post URL
https://www.pokervip.com/forum/the-marketplace/bet365-75-and-sky-75-tournaments-tickets-for-sale-up-to-33-off?nav=58daad20d39043e3158b45de
Posted 2 years ago
Just got news that one more poker room will be blocked in my country soon, so here is updated offer:
Attached Image

Sky £75 tickets - for £55 (~70 USD)
Bet365 €75 tickets - for €55 (~60 USD)
Betfair €75 tickets - for €55 (~60 USD)

If you are interested in 2 rooms:
Sky + one iPoker skin for ~116 USD (€50 + £50)
bet365 + betfair for ~108 USD (€100 EUR)

All of them for 170 USD

Posted 2 years ago
How are the tickets given? i.e. Can I buy into any tournaments at all with them, or is it X number of €Y value tickets?
Posted 2 years ago
I don't know how many separate tickets are there. Only its total value is given.
Posted 2 years ago*
UPDATE: 60% off!

Sky £75 tickets
Bet365 €75 tickets
Betfair €75 tickets
--------------------------
Total value: $250+

Cost of entire package: $100
Single room: $40 each

I will wait until tomorrow afternoon, then you can treat offer as finished.
If somebody is interested PM me.
Posted 2 years ago
@Jon-PokerVIP Can you confirm how the package is distributed for Betfair? i.e. Is it in €5 tickets, a combination of 5's, 10's, etc?

@Bet_A I will probably take the Betfair package from you for the $40, but I still want to confirm how it is split before agreeing.
Posted 2 years ago
We really don't know until it's done. Varies so much per site.

Cheers
Posted 2 years ago
On any site that you're aware of has it ever been something dumb like given all in €1 tokens that can't be grouped together or anything like that?
Posted 2 years ago
fergrberger: On any site that you're aware of has it ever been something dumb like given all in €1 tokens that can't be grouped together or anything like that?

This is the first time a lot of these sites have been in so I really don't know.

Some have given it for live satellites only and so on. I hope for future OPL's we are more in the know but poker rooms can sometimes not be the easiest to deal with.
Posted 2 years ago
OK, fair enough. I'll take the gamble for $40. I'll confirm my Betfair username later this evening @Bet_A
Posted 2 years ago
I'll take the Sky tickets if theyre still available
Posted 2 years ago*
If @killjoy1987 still want it then it's sold out
Posted 2 years ago
Yep as per PM, thank you
Posted 2 years ago*
@AshVIP@killjoy1987 Check PM please. Tickets should be at your accounts for a week. On Bet365 is only 14 days expiration period
Posted 2 years ago
Sorry have been on holiday this week, Will check the accounts now and make payment

It only takes 1 minute to register and unlock access to unlimited poker videos.

OR

Take Part In This Promotion

Its easy, simply register with one of the rooms below and add your username to your PokerVIP account

Its easy, simply register with one of the rooms below and add your username to your PokerVIP account.
Add your "Room Name" username and register with PokerVIPEarn 250 VIP Points Instantly & 10 VIP Points for Every $1 in Rake.

"Room Name" Screename:

Register
Login

PokerVIP Credentials:

PokerVIP Credentials: