The Online Poker League is about to kick off once again, this time exclusively on HighStakes. Eight events are planned to run from March 13 to 20 with the leaderboard winner collecting a ticket to play in the Irish Poker Open Main Event, worth €1,150.
There will be tons of added value thrown into the mix, so don’t miss out.
Irish Poker OpenThe Irish Poker Open is the longest running live poker tournament in Europe and only the prestigious World Series of Poker has been around longer.
The first running of the event took place all the way back in 1980 after bookmaker Terry Rogers saw a gap in the calendar long before the poker boom.
It has taken place online for the last two years because of the Covid-19 pandemic but the action now returns to Dublin at the four-star CityWest Hotel.
This year will also see a special side event sponsored by HighStakes; Event #32 €2,000 HighStakes High Roller.
We return to Citywest Hotel Dublin from the 11th-18th April 2022📌Poker Promo Code: IOP2022— Irish Open (@Irish_PokerOpen) February 10, 2022
➖Single B&B: €112
➖Double B&B: €121
Reserve by calling +3531 4010500 or online at https://t.co/ov4L7gVYBw Early reservation is advised!#poker#partypokerpic.twitter.com/QPUNMBg6M6
Stacks of Tickets Up for GrabsThere is no better place to qualify for the Irish Poker Open than on HighStakes. Starting on Sunday March 13, events will run every day until March 20, with each costing only $5 to enter.
The eight tournaments will have $6,500 of added value, with $500 going to each of the winners. At the end of the series the leaderboard winner will be picking up a €1,150 ticket to go and play the Irish Poker Open Main Event in Dublin.
Each event will also see five Irish Poker Open FLIP qualifier tickets up for grabs. These are worth $100 and give entry into the direct qualifier held on March 27.
Satellite in for FreeRunning alongside the HighStakes Online Poker League are some other chances to qualify for the Irish Poker Open.
Twice daily freerolls offer the opportunity to satellite into the action for absolutely free. And there are some direct qualifiers at the end of March.
Check out the schedule below:
Daily Freerolls to the main qualifiers:
- 17:30 Daily: Irish Open Qualifier with 2 seats to the Irish Open Qualifier 1 seat GTD on March 27th 19:00 up for grabs.
- 18:00 Daily: Irish Open FLIP Qualifier with 1 seat for the winner into the March 27th 19:00 2 seat GTD FLIP qualifier.
Direct Seat Qualifiers:
- Irish Open Qualifier 1 Seat GTD: March 27th 19:00. 1 X $1300 Seat to the Irish Poker Open GTD. $25 rebuy
- Irish Open Qualifier 2 Seats GTD: March 27th 19:00. 2 X $1300 Seats To the Irish Poker Open GTD. $100 Re-Entry. Every player is all in each hand.
- Irish Open Qualifier 1 Seat GTD: April 3rd (last chance to qualify). 1 X $1300 seat to the Irish Poker Open GTD. $0 entry with $5 rebuys.