HighStakes is running a bunch of satellite tournaments for players to qualify for the Irish Poker Open. One of the most popular live poker festivals in the world, it is second only to the WSOP for longevity and a trip that all poker players should consider.
Tons of great events and a perfect mix between serious play and fun and relaxation during time off.
The 2022 edition will run from April 11 to 18 at the 4 Star Citywest Hotel, about 25 minutes from Dublin International Airport. An amazing venue that has all kinds of entertainment, including an 18-hole golf course, and great facilities for relaxation.
Over the eight days, 42 events are scheduled with buy-ins ranging from €150 to €5,000. There’s something suitable for everyone here. There’s also tons of satellites if buying in directly isn’t the plan.
The €1,000,000 Main Event will be a €1,150 buy-in tournament with four starting flights, the last being a turbo format if that suits you better. Day 2 kicks off on April 16.
We return to Citywest Hotel Dublin from the 11th-18th April 2022📌Poker Promo Code: IOP2022— Irish Open (@Irish_PokerOpen) February 10, 2022
➖Single B&B: €112
➖Double B&B: €121
Reserve by calling +3531 4010500 or online at https://t.co/ov4L7gVYBw Early reservation is advised!#poker#partypokerpic.twitter.com/QPUNMBg6M6
Qualify on HighStakes.comHighStakes, a WSOPC partner, will be running a daily schedule of satellites for the Irish Poker Open, many of them costing $0 to enter.
The platform is known for its wide range of satellites for big events and this month is no different as players fight for the chance to play in a major tournament with little to no investment. Check out the schedule below and don’t forget to keep an eye on Event #32 €2,000 HighStakes Event.
Daily Freerolls to the main qualifiers:
- 17:30 Daily: Irish Open Qualifier with 2 seats to the Irish Open Qualifier 1 seat GTD on March 27th 19:00 up for grabs.
- 18:00 Daily: Irish Open FLIP Qualifier with 1 seat for the winner into the March 27th 19:00 2 seat GTD FLIP qualifier.
Direct Seat Qualifiers:
- Irish Open Qualifier 1 Seat GTD: March 27th 19:00. 1 X $1300 Seat to the Irish Poker Open GTD. $25 rebuy
- Irish Open Qualifier 2 Seats GTD: March 27th 19:00. 2 X $1300 Seats To the Irish Poker Open GTD. $100 Re-Entry. Every player is all in each hand.
- Irish Open Qualifier 1 Seat GTD: April 3rd (last chance to qualify). 1 X $1300 seat to the Irish Poker Open GTD. $0 entry with $5 rebuys.