If you’re currently undergoing a self-exclusion period in the UK online gambling market, non Gamspot casinos might be an attractive option for you. While this may seem like a scary choice, our team of casino experts have done the research to find you the best sites for UK players to enjoy while registered with Gamstop.
If you have a serious gambling issue, we don’t recommend exposing yourself to unwanted temptation. Rather, this page provides non Gamstop casino alternatives to players looking for exciting new avenues of online gambling. Keep reading to discover everything casinos without Gamstop restrictions have to offer and what the eventual risks are.
What is Gamstop’s Role?
Gamstop is a third-party organisation that exists in the UK gambling market and provides responsible gaming solutions to players. This means that if an individual wishes to exclude themselves from participating in online gambling activities, they can register with Gamstop and be blocked from accessing casino sites.
The regulating body in charge of distributing and monitoring casino licenses in the UK, the UKGC, requires casinos operating within the jurisdiction to honor players that have registered for self exclusion through Gamstop. In short, you will be unable to access any online casinos holding a UKGC license for the entire duration of your self exclusion period.
Non Gamstop casinos provide players with the ability to experience online gambling in a safe and legal environment outside of the UKGC’s jurisdiction. You can still enjoy the protection of legitimate regulatory bodies, such as Curacao, Costa Rica, Panama, and the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). This is a completely secure choice for punters to make, with any legal obligations weighing on the providers rather than players. You’ll find a wide range of non Gamstop casinos marketed on google for you to choose from.
How do Non Gamstop Casinos Work?
As previously explained, non Gamstop casinos UK operate with licenses provided by legitimate gambling authorities outside of the United Kingdom. They are still required to adhere to a strict set of guidelines and rules to protect their customers and ensure fair play. You’ll often find these casinos are marketed through popular online forums such as Casinomiester, or through top google search engine results.
Not only will you enjoy gambling online while self-excluded with Gamstop, but you’ll experience many benefits not found at UK casinos. This includes several exciting bonuses and promotions with fair conditions and attractive incentives for you to enjoy your favourite online casino games. You’ll also experience no delays on spins, no deposit limitations, and uncapped wagering possibilities.
Payments are also handled in a secure fashion when playing at non Gamstop casinos. You’ll have access to SSL encrypted data transmission, which protects your personal information and your transactions. Choose from a host of popular payment methods, including e-wallets, wire transfers, and even cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin for anonymous transfers. Whatever your preferred withdrawal or deposit method may be, you’ll find plenty of options available at non Gampstop casinos.
Is it legal to play at Non Gamstop Casinos?
Gambling at non Gamstop casinos is completely legal for players in the UK. While this might not seem like the obvious answer, it’s true.
As a player and consumer with free choices, you can absolutely play at any casino on the internet. The gambling industry is available for everyone to enjoy, as services are readily available online. However, the UK Gambling Commission issues online gaming licences to certain casinos, allowing them to promote their websites to UK players.
In return, the operators pay 15% (soon 21%) tax on gross gaming revenue (GGR).
There are, however, casinos with licences in other jurisdictions who pay this locally, but offer their websites internationally.
According to the UK online gambling law, they are not allowed to promote gaming sites in the UK. This means that the UK Gambling Commission could have a problem with sites outside their jurisdiction accepting UK players at non gamstop casino member sites.
However, the law does not state that it’s illegal for players to experience these sites, which makes it 100% legal for you to play at foreign casinos.
Why avoid Non Gamstop Gambling Sites?
- Experiencing player protection provided by the UKGC – both when it comes to funds and responsible gambling.
- Lack of availability of familiar game titles. While non Gamstop casinos offer many popular casino titles, you may not find your favourites.There may be certain restrictions that apply when playing these titles.
- Potentially needing to use a different currency. While many international casinos accept the GBP, some may not allow you to use it for deposits or withdrawals. You need to transfer to euros or another local currency when playing at a foreign casino.
- Different terms and conditions. It is always recommended that you check the terms and conditions at foreign casinos. This applies not only to accepting bonuses, but for transfer times and fees when making deposits and withdrawals.
- Serious responsible gambling programmes. If you have a legitimate gambling problem it is not recommended to participate in these sites. Always consider your personal safety first before registering with any of these sites.
Why try Non Gamstop Casinos?
- No spin delays when playing slots! In UKGC online casinos, a delay of 3 seconds is imposed between each spin. At foreign sites operating outside of their jurisdiction, you can enjoy fast-paced slot play without having to wait.
- Fresh bonuses and promotions. Due to restrictions in the UK, you may not be receiving the most attractive deals from their online casinos. Foreign casinos can offer you larger incentives and more frequent deals, so you can enjoy more value to enjoy your favourite games.
- A larger variety of payment methods. While UK casinos restrict the use of cryptocurrencies and credit cards, non Gamstop casinos offer a wide range of options. This includes many popular e-wallets, and even bitcoin.
- Anonymity. While not every jurisdiction outside the UK allows you to play without KYC verification, there are some options that accept players without providing personal details.
- Exciting new games to try. You can discover many of your favourite game titles at non Gamstop casinos, but also many new options too. Experience new and exciting ways to spin the reels and potentially win.
Play at Non Gamstop Casinos today
With so many restrictions imposed on providers operating in the UK, the gambling experience for punters playing at UK casinos has become stale. Non Gamstop casinos provide you with a legal alternative to enjoy.
Discover exciting new slots that you can play with generous bonuses and promotions not normally available in your market. Choose from a selection of payment methods that meet your needs for safe and fast deposits and withdrawals. Most importantly, reclaim your freedom to experience online gambling like it was meant to be.
- Want poker news as it breaks? Join the Poker News and Gossip Telegram channel!