May is that time of year when poker players are usually getting ready to head to the bright lights of Las Vegas for the World Series of Poker. Sadly, we still have something of a delay due to the pandemic, but don’t worry too much because there’s a full month of tournament action kicking off today on Natural8. The WSOP Super Circuit Online is back with a monster $100 million GTD.
$100 Million GuaranteeThe action runs from May 1 to May 30, with no less than 18 WSOP Circuit ring events scheduled, but this year there’s a special surprise thrown in. For the first time ever there will be two WSOP Circuit rings up for grabs through a cash game competition.
All together there will be at least $100 million won over the course of the month, in tournaments ranging from as little as $25 buy-in all the way up to $840.
- Number of WSOPC Ring Events: 18 (+2 Final9 SNG)
- Smallest buy-in: $25
- Largest buy-in: $840
- Average buy-in: $386
- Total Guarantees WSOPC Ring Events: $19 million
- Average Guarantee WSOPC Ring Events: $1,055,555
There will be three events scheduled that aim to attract players with more modest bankrolls: $25, $52.50, and $77. And if you fancy even more action than that but can’t really stretch your bankroll much more then of course look into the satellite option.
There are some bounty tournaments, PLO events and even a Beat the Pros event to look forward to.
WSOPC Cash Game Rings PromotionThis special cash games promo offers two WSOP Circuit rings and runs for the entire month. This obviously means that you need to be in it to win it from day one, and keeping busy at the tables.
All players who grind the NL or PLO cash games are in with a chance at winning one of these coveted rings, regardless of the stakes played. The highest weighted big blind scores during the month will qualify for a Final9 Final Table scheduled for June 5.
There will be two SnG style final tables with all participants having a cash prize of $300 locked up. The winners of each table will collect $2,650 and of course a WSOP Circuit ring.
The key points to remember are that only winning sessions will count towards the leaderboards, and at least 50 hands must be played, with a maximum of 100 hands counting.
- Event #1: $100 Super Circuit Kick-Off ($1 million gtd) – Sunday May 2
- Event #5: $315 BOUNTY GIANT NLHE ($500,000 gtd) – Saturday May 8
- Event #7: BIG $25 ($1 million gtd) – Sunday May 9
- Event #11: $400 COLOSSUS ($2.5 million gtd) – Sunday May 16
- Event #15: $400 PLOSSUS ($1 million gtd) – Sunday May 23
- Event #18: $525 Main Event ($5 million gtd) – Sunday May 30
SummaryNatural8 never disappoints when it comes to major tournament series. There’s tons of action to be found on every single day of the series, with real world class elite players in many of the events. Don’t miss out.
- Want poker news as it breaks? Join the Poker News and Gossip Telegram channel!